Sunday 18 September 2011

The Letter

On Valoth Mett's corpse you find a sodden parchment, tucked into the pectoral. The ink has started to run, but the words can still be deciphered.

"To the Lords Coff, Cormarrin, Crowfinger, Doomfire and Mett, to the Five Princes of Nerath Restored, I send thee my humble greetings! I hear from Lord Mett of the loss of my esteemed colleague Sir Roake, who had so recently uncovered the Staff of Olnehr. Our investigations of the Shadow Nexus beneath the Stone Axe Inn may have to be delayed. Yet this is but a temporary setback to our plans. I can now confirm that the tomb I have uncovered is indeed that of Nemeia, the accursed Demon Empress of Bael Turath! The Necrotic energies within this place are almost beyond belief! Yet Zehir's Gaze has protected me from the witch's ancient perils, and I now feel confident that soon I shall fully be master of the Fell Power she has summoned. Then, truly, Nerath shall rise again!!

Your equable servant,

Sir Tal Lorvas
Knight Concordant of Nerath Restored" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.